Feeding the Mind, body and soul
- ATTENTION: The ladies “FUN BOWLING” has begun. Starting April 3rd we will be bowling at Bell Recreation Center for the month at 9:00 AM every Tuesday.
- We welcome anyone who just wants to bowl for fun. PLEASE JOIN US.
- For further information contact Sandi Caskey @ (623) 972-4290 or Marcia Greendyk @ (623) 850-6838.
Mary Martha Circle
- The Mary Martha Circle will meet on Tuesday, April 10 at 1:00 PM.
- The hostesses will be Jan Purvis and Joan Wagner and the devotions by Jean Hill.
- Kathryn Bowman has the program.
- All women of the church are welcomed to attend.
Attention All Crafters
- The date for the Craft Fair will be Saturday, October 20th and Jackie Mobed is in charge.
Sunday Monthly Movies
- Hosted by Farris & Clara McCullough in Fellowship Hall – 2:00 PM
- April 8, 2018 – “Cheaper by the Dozen”
- May 6, 2018 – “The Elizabeth Smart Story”
- June 3, 2018 – “Love Takes A Wing”
- There will be a meeting of the Phone Friends on Tuesday, April 24 at 1:00 p.m. in the Conference Room.
- We make phone calls to people from our church who need a friend.
- A retirement dinner and program for Tom & Charly Butcher will be held on Saturday, April 14 at 5:00 p.m. in Smoot Hall.
- Tickets at $10.00 per person are available in the church office through April 9.
- Entrée choice will be salmon or meatloaf. Menu includes fruit salad, rolls/butter, zucchini, baked potato, and cake.
- A basket will be provided for love offering and cards.
Rummage Sale Dates
- Friday, October 26 & Saturday, October 27
- The time for this event will be announced by Susan Briner, Chair
- Baskets for your jewelry donations are located in the narthex.