People Abounding in Loving Support
Loving Services Provided for Lakeviewers
- Assistance with Downsizing:
- Provide help with housing choices, with packing & setting up a new home, and with Neighbor Helping Neighbor estate sales.
- Companion for Medical Care:
- Become a second set of ears during medical visits. Help with medical terminology. Provide rides to and from your doctor.
- Provide rides to medical care, pick up prescriptions & groceries and running errands.
- Financial Management:
- Fill out VA forms; prepare/review tax forms; explain AZ Long Term Care System benefits; assist on visits with bankers and paying bills.
- Minor Household Help:
- Handy men and women perform light household help indoors and outdoors for homebound and ill or disabled members.
Can you use some assistance? – Could you be a PAL a couple of hours a month?
Contact: Pastor Linda or Pastor Ross at 623-974-5821 or fill out the form below!